• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

I can't find a matchup schedule for the first round can somone point me in the right direction?

It may not be up yet, but for each conference it will be 1 v 8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5. Regular season isn't officially over till today, but everyone is clinched.

Looking at the match-ups reminds me, side betting is allowed in each rounds match ups. You set your own terms, as long as the other teams owner consents.

I will also run a contest here and there, just to keep things interesting. Contest 1 will go up today.Edit to add: some seeds and match ups may change, those listed were as of last night. Season has a few games left.

Actually a Flyers fan first. But i love the game and will root for the Wings with complete passion. Good luck to all!!

Actually a Flyers fan first. But i love the game and will root for the Wings with complete passion. Good luck to all!!

And I'm a DETROIT FAN. This is not fair. We need to be allowed to trade teams. .

Life isnt fair sometimes, I'm a huge hockey fan, and root for lots of teams as illustrated here
gallery_1882_126_128226.jpg

Hopefully you and I will be fighting for the grand prize, either way this is gonna be a great time.

Ok, contest time! Would have had this up sooner, but the wedding I'm catering turned into a shitshow.

Contest is open to all participants of the playoff game, as well as players from the 2008 game.

Post your picks for the 2 teams in the final, as well as how many games you predict the final series will take.

The player guessing the two teams correctly will win a mystery goodie bag from me. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by closest to the number of games guess.

looks like im routing for yojimbo GO RANGERS!
i say the final would be Rangers and Chicago blacksox (only cause my family lives in chicago) winner rangers in 6

Here I was happy about having the Rangers, and see Washington beat them 4-1. This doesn't bode well for the first round.

I hate the Capitols.

Seriously, I have no understanding regarding half of these picks.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7772345/experts-picks

I forgot to mention, I need all entries for contest 1 submitted by one week from today.

[sub]What perfect timing to get back up and settled after moving; just in time for some Hockey fun!! Thanks for putting this together![/sub]

[sub]As for the contest I say Wings and Bruins; Wings in 6.....(I hate what I just said, go Avs)[/sub]

[sub]as for a side bet, Bxcigrfan; 5er bet on our series?[/sub]

oh hell why not modo22 it will get me to keep up with the playoff. Yankees are in last place anyway what else do i have to watch.

For the contest I would have to pick Red Wings vs Bruins with the Bruins winning in 6 games!

Good luck to all participants with your random draw team and or the team you are a fan of.

Paul

O yea and Jonesy you read the draw wrong coops doesn't have the best team cookie_1978 does! :thumbs: :D

The 'nucks look horrible! Not taking anything away from the play of the Kings, but Vancouver looks more like a eleven seed then the Presidents Trophy winner. Dustin Brown has been a beast for LA since the ASG! Did you not enjoy the skate pass from Carter last night? IMHO, he did that on purpose (other think not).

I have really enjoyed watching the Philly/Pitt and Nashville/Detroit series. Solid hockey all the way around.

*edit to add items.

I love first round upsets. They give the playoffs a whole different landscape.