• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 13 Run Pool is now Full

Don't worry, the way my luck rolls, a dozen teams will fill out their lines before the Dbags do.

Now up to 3 teams with 12 scores posted. Arizona already has 13 though.

I think those at the top with a shutout are in good shape. Oh, crap! :)

Cubs vs. Rockies this week...and we both need 10 & 13. What happens if cubs win a game 13-10 and then Rockies win 13-10?

Good question, but I suppose it's a tie, a true tie, and first and second place winnings combine then split between the two. The other answer is since I have the Cubs I win. :D

I hope the Rangers realize they are playing baseball and stop with the soccer scores.

LAD's now in the 12 of 14 club, which BTW had grown to six teams only two scores to fill in, but two of the six already have 13 filled in.

Good question, but I suppose it's a tie, a true tie, and first and second place winnings combine then split between the two. The other answer is since I have the Cubs I win. :D

Couple years ago we had two teams finish on the same day. But one had an earlier game, and that's what we went with. Whichever team reaches 13 runs the soonest....even if by a few hours.

Edit because I'm an idiot: I see your point....they would actually finish at the exact same time. Disregard my post.

New leader in the clubhouse Colorado now has 13 and is only lacking 13

Come on Cubbies!! Help me out!

So you're rooting for the Cubbies, to drive up the score, so the Rockies score a crap load of runs too? Or are you just hoping that Cubs pitching staff, gives up 13 runs? Either way, I hate you.

So you're rooting for the Cubbies, to drive up the score, so the Rockies score a crap load of runs too? Or are you just hoping that Cubs pitching staff, gives up 13 runs? Either way, I hate you.
Either way its early in the season...the cubs will be fine :)

Kinda hard to believe that KC hasn't scored more than 7 runs yet this year and the SF Giants are in about the same boat.

Either way its early in the season...the cubs will be fine :)

And you, take that back, I only want the Cubs to win the pool after that they can descend to whatever lowly level they deserve. Go Cards!:)

Headed to the Rockies vs Dodgers this Saturday. Would be awesome to see the 13 put up while there.