• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 13 Run Pool is now Full

Ok so now the White Sox AND the Rockies each have 13 scores and are only lacking 13 runs. My Cubbies and Dodgers have made no progress lately but at least the Cards had a good series win over the Cubbies last weekend.

And..........the Phillies have scored 4 runs in 14 games.......through this 35 game season, so far.

Or will it.......lol

Most teams have played about 43 to 45 games so far, the average for a winner is 50, so I suppose we're close, but that is by no means a fact, we could indeed be well away from a winner......lol

If Tampa scores 13 runs in the next day or so I could grab both the 1st place and contest winnings.....just sayin'.

If Tampa scores 13 runs in the next day or so I could grab both the 1st place and contest winnings.....just sayin'.

Josh is now up in the Anniversary contest I believe, but he has no hope of winning both as both of his teams here are more than 2 scores away from winning here. I thought Wyatt had a chance but his Rays just didn't comply in the time-frame needed.

Josh is now up in the Anniversary contest I believe, but he has no hope of winning both as both of his teams here are more than 2 scores away from winning here. I thought Wyatt had a chance but his Rays just didn't comply in the time-frame needed.

Yep, damn it.

31EsD6Inq7L.jpg

Congrats on the win! Both my teams have been more than stagnant... good luck to everyone for the remaining places...