• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 NFL Playoff Pool

Congrats Larry on the W. I'm sure I have your address somewhere but send anyway.

Go Redbirds :)

Well that was a nail biter! Carolina almost pulled it out their ash!

Saints beating the Vikings? Interesting. I was thinking the same thing.

I'm picking :

Steelers
Patriots
Falcons
Saints

I'll take both of you on for a cc fiver if you're betting on the Saints. Don't get me wrong, they looked pretty stinking good but Carolina's Defense was way off and Cam couldn't complete a pass. That game was an error of overconfidence. I'm standing by the Vikings.

I'll take both of you on for a cc fiver if you're betting on the Saints. Don't get me wrong, they looked pretty stinking good but Carolina's Defense was way off and Cam couldn't complete a pass. That game was an error of overconfidence. I'm standing by the Vikings.

I agree, they played well, but Brees really hasn't carried the team at all this year, and then had to yesterday. He has just done an ok job all season and I think if he struggles at all against the Vikes, there is no chance. That was the first time his QB rating was above 80% since week 8?

Boom, go Falcons!

Brandon - send me your addy and I'll get some stuff sent your way. You're on a roll man! FFB and now the playoffs!? Keep it up! I wouldn't mind seeing a Super Bowl rematch!

I agree, they played well, but Brees really hasn't carried the team at all this year, and then had to yesterday. He has just done an ok job all season and I think if he struggles at all against the Vikes, there is no chance. That was the first time his QB rating was above 80% since week 8?

Brees hasn't had to carry the team, he's got 2 RBs carrying the load. He still can throw for over 300 yards and if they can get both offensive options going, they'll be hard to stop.

If Foles can't step up, going to be a tough game for them. The Vikings/Saints game, is the only one I have doubts about.

Come on... let's do this. Saints vs Vikings. A CC fiver for the winner. You can have the Saints and I can have the Vikings and I'll just be DOUBLY disappointed if the Vikes fail me again. :)

Come on... let's do this. Saints vs Vikings. A CC fiver for the winner. You can have the Saints and I can have the Vikings and I'll just be DOUBLY disappointed if the Vikes fail me again. :)
Are you looking for a second bet over the one you and I have already? LOL