• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2017 NFL Playoff Pool

Forgot to post I got some amazing sticks from William for our first rounder! Thanks!

I just be getting my sticks from "the real" Gary tomorrow. Other than that I am just wishing Gari would send his end now to save time, but ohh well.

FYI: Larry's package arrived safe & sound today...and what a fantastic selection of cigars they were!!

Thanks brotha'...greatly appreciated!

On to the next victim....who is it again?

I received the real Gary's sticks on Friday; huge thank you, well done!!

And yet, on this Monday, like all the others, I sit and wait....... lol :p

oh and as always, HUGE thanks to Chester to putting this together again!!!

I received the real Gary's sticks on Friday; huge thank you, well done!!

And yet, on this Monday, like all the others, I sit and wait....... lol :p

oh and as always, HUGE thanks to Chester to putting this together again!!!
Congrats to our big winner

I did everything I could to jinx the Pats...and it worked! My excitement will be expressed in the box I send you.

Please send me your info via PM.

Congrats man!!
PM sent.

Also, I will be at the stadium in 2 weeks....I will see if I can get into the locker room the Pats used and see if there are any Brady tears left over in the carpet. If i can get some I will send your way to add to your man cave :)

PM sent.

Also, I will be at the stadium in 2 weeks....I will see if I can get into the locker room the Pats used and see if there are any Brady tears left over in the carpet. If i can get some I will send your way to add to your man cave :)

Save those tears for Paul...he'll add it to the river that's already flowing through New England from the rest of the Brady lead crybabies...:p

I received Ben's PM and the package goes out with tomorrow's mail...he has the tracking number in hand.

This was a ton of fun...and by the looks of it, we all had a blast!!

Thanks Chet for making this happen!!

Save those tears for Paul...he'll add it to the river that's already flowing through New England from the rest of the Brady lead crybabies...:p

I received Ben's PM and the package goes out with tomorrow's mail...he has the tracking number in hand.

This was a ton of fun...and by the looks of it, we all had a blast!!

Thanks Chet for making this happen!!
Received my winners package from Gary and wow. You do know what the entry rules were right? I feel like I won the SB CC squares contest! Damn man, thank you!