• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2018 13 Run Pool (4th edition) Now Filled or Filled for Now.

Well it’s already declared and it is your contest, I was just offering my opinion but I suppose that got set straight. lol

Wyatt is MIA...sending the troops in to find him. Otherwise, I will make a guess for him too. How about the Capitals in 7 :rolleyes:

I will let him know.

Nice! I didn’t even know until I saw the above to posts. With it being so crowded at the top I had lost all hope.

Once again no winner, so we now move on to....FROLICKING FOR FOURTH!

We are now up to a 10er to the first person to successfully guess the team & day they achieve Fourth Place. Everyone in the pool contest gets one guess regardless of how many entrees they have in the contest. Anyone can pick whatever team they want, just don't pick the same team & same day as someone before you...it can be the same team with a different day.

The contest will run until the oldest guess expires before June 15th...should no one win, this 10er will turn into the winnings for 5th Place!

Any contest participant can make an entry as long as there is no 4th place winner....no time limit...Paul & Bri chucked that concept out the window!

I'll keep a running list here...good luck!

GAME LINK

1) "I'm so busy" Brickhouse...
2) thinde...
3) Succubus the 'Rule Breaker'...
4) Drunkfish...
5) Freeby...
6) Johnny B...
7) Maduro Cunt Clint...
8) Mike Garcia...
9) Modo22...
10) Napa Smokes...
11) Tall 'Head in the Clouds' Paul...
12) Taller Gary...
13) Charley...
14) Golfgar...
15) Oke&coke...
16) wavescrashing...

And remember...

McKayla_is_not_a_happy_camper_8462.jpg

I’ll frolic for fourth :D

SD 6/5

p.s. nice nickname for Brickhouse hehe
And rules are only broken because you allow it :p

Thanks!!

Since my teams are sucking, I guess I'll root for a Chicago team afterall!

Cubbies 6/9

So much for Frolicking! We now move on to.....FRISKING FOR FIFTH!

The package will now for the 5th Place finisher...so stayed tuned boys & girl!!

So this has come to an end! Congratulations to the winners, prizes will be shipped Monday or Tuesday. If I need addresses I will let you know, or you can send me a PM just to make sure.