• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

3 Pricks, Giddy Asshats & a Flake pass

I was going to rename it again, Bunch of flaky asshats and 2 pricks pass.

Now that's funny... But then it would have to be, Bunch of Flaky asshats, 2 pricks & a P(meow)y... Wouldn't it??

This should have been named..."I'm So F'ed Up From Pain Meds, I Fell Down a Flight of Stairs Pass".

What the hell is CJ running a Pass for?...will he remember he's running one?

ROD!

I'd like to taint what little reputation I have in this community and join in......if you'll have me   :)

BigBear said:
Now that's funny... But then it would have to be, Bunch of Flaky asshats, 2 pricks & a P(meow)y... Wouldn't it??
Damn CJ....I can see why you'd want "pricks" in the pass name due to Brent and myself, "asshats" due to some of the other fellows, but now you have a noob wanting to be added to the name. Everyone feels entitled these days!

:laugh:

Jonesy said:

Damn CJ....I can see why you'd want "pricks" in the pass name due to Brent and myself, "asshats" due to some of the other fellows, but now you have a noob wanting to be added to the name. Everyone feels entitled these days!

:laugh:

Now now Jonesy, why on earth would I want to steal your endeared second name?
Not only do I know I'm not entitled, being a noob & all... but I couldn't possibly live up to it the way you do!!  :rolleyes:

EDIT... Punctuation

Somebody woke up with their panties in a wad! (With that being said, the new pass title you came up with obviously fits! :rolleyes: )

...."being a noob & all",  which you most certainly are, you've not been around long enough to have been able to properly enjoy and understand all of my wonderful sarcasm, friendly banter, and prickish ways or you wouldn't have taken it so seemingly personal. :sign:

Now that's it's been established that I was harmlessly taking advantage of a noob and the post he left wide open for me, let me add another emoticon to make you feel better! :thumbs:

(I promise I won't do it again! ;) )  ...oops, there's another one. Damn emoticons! :p

Jonesy said:
Somebody woke up with their panties in a wad! (With that being said, the new pass title you came up with obviously fits! :rolleyes: )

...."being a noob & all",  which you most certainly are, you've not been around long enough to have been able to properly enjoy and understand all of my wonderful sarcasm, friendly banter, and prickish ways or you wouldn't have taken it so seemingly personal. :sign:

Now that's it's been established that I was harmlessly taking advantage of a noob and the post he left wide open for me, let me add another emoticon to make you feel better! :thumbs:

(I promise I won't do it again! ;) )  ...oops, there's another one. Damn emoticons! :p

Brother... I thought your post was great!! No harm, thought or taken here.  :)
I too have a very sarcastic/prickish sense of humor (all in good fun & meant with the utmost respect), which allowed me to recognize & appreciate yours.
Not sure how you mistook my witty come back for anything to the contrary, but I can assure you, it was a simple one up from yours... as good as yours was & all.  :cool:
Now, who's panties are all wadded up?  :laugh:
I'm fairly certain CJ can confirm my statements.'

Your all good in my book bro!! or do you prefer sis?  :whistling:

:thumbs:

Very nice use of the emoticons, you are good! :thumbs:

I'm impressed now and that doesn't happen very often!

(although, I'm not sure there could be three pricks in the same pass :laugh: )

BTW, I do prefer Bro!

Respect Bro!!  :thumbs:

Yeah, the 3 pricks might take some getting used to...lol
for the rest of them that is!

A very large Mexican friend of mine told me Jonesy does't wear panties, so his clearly aren't in a wad. 

Asshats, Pricks, and Noobs in a pass run a Dbag.   Has a nice ring to it.    :thumbs:

Now dammit, I told Juanita not to go running her mouth (when Brent says large, he's talking about her breasts!).

I agree Brent, CJ should adopt the name you came up with.

Jonesy said:
Now dammit, I told Juanita not to go running her mouth (when Brent says large, he's talking about her breasts!).
You call him Jaunita, I call him Jono.   Same difference I guess.  

Jonesy said:
Very nice use of the emoticons, you are good! :thumbs:

I'm impressed now and that doesn't happen very often!

(although, I'm not sure there could be three pricks in the same pass :laugh: )

BTW, I do prefer the Bros!

fixed that for ya!

Tim

So he fits in with you and Jonesy is what your saying?