• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$60 Letgo Find!

stewa070

IMG_1772.JPG Stumbled across this Tramontina 45 bottle wine fridge on Letgo this week for $60. Retails at $299 at Sam's Club right now. Nothing wrong with it other than being a compressor model - which has some advantages in that it has a much wider operating temperature, can handle big ambient temp swings and is much larger than a thermoelectric unit can go.

I'll store my sticks in boxes so the RH swings will be negligible inside the boxes. Ordered two 80mm CPU fans to keep the air moving. This will help control RH swings because moving air stabilizes temp fluctuations which cause the compressor to kick on.

Covering the entire bottom of this thing with KL and maybe a Hydra LG cabinet humidifier I'm watching on eBay. If all else fails and this is just a mess I will just unplug the fridge and quit worrying about the temp control.

For the money I think I picked up a great new office display humi!

Nice find... make sure you get a timer for your fans, similar to this one, so you can run them a few times a day... You don't need to run them 24/7...

Nice find, I found a Newair on Craigslist for $20 last month. Isn't it a good feeling when you find steals like this?