• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

8 years, man, time waits for no one.

Awesome, Congrats on 8 years...this place is nuts and time sure does fly by!!!

Congrats C, what are you smoking/drinking to celebrate this anniversary?
Hoping to get rid of a God awful throat/nose crap that has almost gone, then perhaps a Don Carlos Anniversario with a bit of Dalmore Cigar Reserve. If not able to enjoy a smoke, I'll opt for a nice pour of Glenmorangie Milsean.

Last edited:
Congrats on the Anni, best wishes to you during this special season. And I have to say congrats to DOC who is my youngster in waiting.

Eight years ago I joined CP. To say I had a rough start would be an understatement. Thank you to Rod for having this place be what it is. A huge thanks to Soulpup, as he helped me right the ship in a huge way. A huge thank you to all you salty bastages who slapped me into reality. Life has had its ups, downs and sideways, but I'm thankful to have met the sick, twisted folks from Colorado, and have come to appreciate things like betting against MNBrian. I've traded and passed with a handful on here, I've learned a thing or two or three, and I am grateful to be a part of it.

Rules:
1) NO ASSHATS

2)MUST BE A CP MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS.

3)EACH POST IN THIS THREAD WILL HAVE A NUMBER ASSIGNED, OPEN UNTIL 12/16/16 at 12:00 am EST. 10:00 M, 9:00 PACIFIC. THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED VIA DRAWING FROM A HAT BY MY LITTLE GIRL, IZEL. NO DOUBLE POSTS.

THOUGH THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED, IT MAY TAKE ME UNTIL AFTER 12/25 TO GET SOMETHING OUT. I ASSURE YOU IT'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
Congratulations

Contest is now closed. No further entries. Drawing will be this weekend. So keep an eye out here and in your PM's

C

Yes!!! Maybe my luck is changing after all. Thanks brother for the contest and congrats on the 8 years. You are definitely one of the good ones around here. If it was 10 years ago, I would drive up from the Springs and smoke with you :)

PM on its way.

Yes!!! Maybe my luck is changing after all. Thanks brother for the contest and congrats on the 8 years. You are definitely one of the good ones around here. If it was 10 years ago, I would drive up from the Springs and smoke with you :)

PM on its way.
I'm assuming this means I'm not an asshat...yes!!!