• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little help from NC beer drinkers?

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
Scrolling through my untappd time line, I came a cross a beer called Beets, Rhymes and Life from Fonta Flora Brewery in Morgantown. I know nothing about the beer nor the brewery. I do now the name is a play on A Tribe Called Quest album title. Do you know anything about this beer? Have you seen it? Is it kind of available? Is it rarer than the love child of Pliny the Younger and Dark Lord?

If you know anyway of getting some, could you? I can send cash or beer. I don't have anything crazy rare in my collection, but if you let me know the particulars of the beer and what you like, I might be able to come up with something. I'd probably be looking for 1-3 bottles. And if trade is your desired route, we can always discuss details.

I appreciate your help.

I checked my local sources just to see if by chance distro had made its way across the border Tom. No luck! Total Wine manager made some calls for me to find out they only have minimal distro in a few nearby towns close to the brewery.

I appreciate the help. I figured it was something crazy like that.