• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid Cigars, Good or Bad?

Hey JD, I have in fact never had any of your NATURAL line, I'll drop you a note right now. Thanks for the opportunity, and for your time and effort, I would love to post up a review of them.

Email Incoming,

WKOTI

WKoti.

Funny, as we are hitting each other on different posts right now. i just responded to a different thread about you ..... hahahahah

Sounds great in regard to the NATURAL by DE. Trust me, it may not be your cup of tea. I am pretty sure that its not, but I want you to experience it cause it is way outta the box for you. Please try to smoke more than one and please try to variate your drinks when smoking them.

Best,
JD

I'm a culinarian, I've been around very weird/odd items. So I've learned to have a unbiased opinion when it comes to anything you put in your mouth.

I've had plenty of things I assumed would be disgusting, including Kangaroo(Yum) and Monkey(Not horrible). So I would love to try new things, whatever they may be. Thank you for the opportunity JD, you're a class act.

Don't get too serious on your Nicaraguan vacation, try and maybe enjoy something new for me.

And before this comment gets nasty "So I've learned to have a unbiased opinion when it comes to anything you put in your mouth." NOT LIKE YOU THAT YOU DIRTY OLD BASTIDS!!!

Cqb_Guru.

Please hit me with an email when you have a chance at drewnica@yahoo.com and please copy John Brooke on it at jbrooke@drewestate.com

In the subject column please put Military Guy from Pass.

Thanks brother.

JD

Dropped an email to you the other day JD. Just wanted to make sure it went through since I sent it from my military computer. They are notoriously picky and sometimes drop email deliveries. Let me know if you didn't get anything. Thanks.

Just thought I'd add a story.
Many years ago I went to a cigar event, I think it was a Big Smoke, and I received an acid cigar. I had never heard of them and put it with the rest of my cigars. Needless to say it ruined about 50 nice cigars. I threw then all out and hated DE for not letting me know. Then I smoked a natural a few years later and thought, this isn't bad. Then the Liga line rolled around and I fell in love. Then Isy introduced me to Marvin Samel and he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I since have hung out with Marvin a few times and even sat with him at a wedding and had rats afterward, thanks Marvin. He forgot his tie and didn't like any that I brought for him, but that's a different story. Now with the way JD has handled everything here on CP, I say these guys are the standard of class in this industry. I always purchase Rats and Pigs, when they are available, and can't wait to get some more Ratzilla's. Smoke what you like, but at least try something from DE.

CQB - I am going to check for it tonight.

TheFatGuy - that means a lot to us. Much love and thanks for the second chance ..!!!

Best,
JD