• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After 18 years, had to say good bye...

modo22

On Monday I had to let go of one of my best friends of 18 years!! 18 years, that is just nuts...thats basically half my life! Figi was not a normal cat, this guy (all 17 lbs of him) would sit on the couch with me watching football on Sundays and while I smoked a cigar he would try to eat all the BBQ chips off my plate. I don't care if you are a cat or dog person, when you have a furry friend with you for 18 years, it makes a huge impact. He was just another dude to hang with. In 18 years I went through some huge life changes and lessons...but he was always there by me to make sure I knew he was all that existed apparently... Not to mention he moved with me 5 times across 4 states!

I have lost before, but that didn't make it easier and as Figi hit age 17, I knew this day was coming at some point...I just never wanted it to.
Figs.jpg

So sorry to hear. Losing fur family is really tough....been there with dogs over the years. Try to think of the good times, sounds like there were many.

Sorry to hear Ben. It sure hurts, when our furry kids, leave this world.

Sorry for your loss brother. It’s not goodbye, it’s until we meet again.

Sorry for your lost, I can relate to what you are going through and all I can tell you is that it will get better with time.

Sorry for your loss. We all know its never easy loosing a loved family member.

I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s amazing how some animals can have a bigger impact on our lives than people