• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Giants Fans? Premium 5er on Super Bowl

And that my friends is what we call Karma.

You still just don't get it. We don't care about how high and mighty you think you are, because you are nothing and a nobody to us. This was a very cheap, fun, and friendly wager...and you felt like you needed to piss on someone's fun.

So take your comments, your haughty attitude, your arrogance....and go fuck yourself.

You still just don't get it. We don't care about how high and mighty you think you are, because you are nothing and a nobody to us. This was a very cheap, fun, and friendly wager...and you felt like you needed to piss on someone's fun.

So take your comments, your haughty attitude, your arrogance....and go fuck yourself.

i second this if i though it was fair i wouldn't have taken it.

LOL, You are pretty mad I guess?

No...just annoyed with your attitude.

It's okay, you won't last long here anyways.

That's fine, but with my departure I just want to ask how can this have been a very cheap bet for you when the median income in Richmond, TX is a mere 35k?

That's fine, but with my departure I just want to ask how can this have been a very cheap bet for you when the median income in Richmond, TX is a mere 35k?

I make significantly more than that...but my finances are none of your concern.

Rod, I think it's time to take the trash out.

You just don't get it and what a classy statement. You must be one of those high class gamblers that is always digging his way back to try and break even!

Can't wait till we stop seeing you bullshit posts!

Paul

Dude, you give humans a bad name. You should think before you post.

What a meatball. The only reason why this isn't funny is that its such a pain in the ass on us noobs.

This is a lesson on what not to do if you want to be welcome at CP.

I thought long and hard about my response to this imbecile telling me to go fuck myself.

I can forgive him though if it's just because he is upset and frustrated with his life because he lives in the ghetto though. One day you might be able to make it out of there man, keep ya head up.

I thought long and hard about my response to this imbecile telling me to go fuck myself.

I can forgive him though if it's just because he is upset and frustrated with his life because he lives in the ghetto though. One day you might be able to make it out of there man, keep ya head up.

And here is another dumb ass statement!

"your comments, your haughty attitude, your arrogance"

I used the above to justify telling you what you needed to do...and still should. All you've done since then is solidify my statement even further.

I stand by what I said, and wouldn't hesitate to say it to a piece of shit like you again.