• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Port in a Storm

Time to put the game face on. Who's going to build the spreadsheet of distilleries and remove the aforementioned ones from it then send it to several people so we can beat this thing?!?

I've already done it, but I'm not sharing. By the source I'm using, I'm down to 21 distilleries so I have a 25% of winning tomorrow (dependant on todays entries and if my list even contains the Distillery of the Bottle Ray had out). One of the problems is that some of you are listing brands and not distilleries.

The suspense is a killer isn't it?

Some interesting choices, but not the correct one.

My guesses for the day, thanks again AVB. This has been a pain in the arse. :laugh:

Aultmore
Bladnoch
Fettercairn
Glenallachie
Glen Deveron

Prayers and Hopes from here :rolleyes:

I will give this a go...

longrow

royal lochnager

royal brackla

lochindaal

glenkinchie

Thanks for the contest!

I think that some people will have a "DOH" moment here soon.........but not yet!

My Friday guess: The last 3 I have on my list (obviously not complete).

Glenrothes

Glen Scotia

Jura

Has been fun Ray! I learned a little more about Scotch while doing some research. Thanks!

Glenfarclas
Glenlfiddich
Glen Grant
Macallan
Bruichladdich

Seems like if we're going to have a D'oh! moment, might as well start with the most obviously overlooked.

Feel like I'm just helping Jonesy win at this point. I'm sure he's waiting until midnight to get all of the wrong guesses out of the way! ;)

Glenturret
Kininvie
Glenora
Willowbank
St. George

Going for a few guesses at distilleries outside of Scotland...

-John

If it isn't made in Scotland it isn't Scotch. Nobody has yet said where my table bottle was made.

This will end about 11 tonight give or take.

Last guesses. Thanks for the contest Ray!

Auchroisk
Coleburn
Glencraig
Killyloch
Invergordon

Last guesses....

Convalmore
Edradour
Oban
Ladyburn
Tobermory

You better tell us what the bottle was if no on guesses it Ray! :laugh: