• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever try this

Onedaful

Was talking to a friend recently and we decided we would like to try some cognac with our cigars. So i was wondering as a cheap cognac for our first time is this something you guys recommend, Claude Chatelier XO? Any other suggestions are appreciated.

I used the search but nothing came up about that particular cognac.

Depending on your idea of cheap, I like the Martell VSOP ($45) once in a while with a good maduro.

Depending on your idea of cheap, I like the Martell VSOP ($45) once in a while with a good maduro.

Pierre Ferrand also has a nice selection in the same price range. IMO its worth Checking it out

I had tried a glass of courvoisier napoleon cognac on a cruise and enjoyed it so I picked up a bottle on one of the ports we stopped at. It's the first cognac I know the name of that I have had. It tastes pretty smooth and mellow with a little earthyness, however I have nothing to compare it to yet!

You might even give Armagnac a try. It's Cognac's cousin and seems to be a little more affordable.