• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone had Bud Light Orange?

Coincrazed1916

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Mmmkay. I'll start this off with, I'm a Bud Light AND Corona fan. In fact, I enjoy a lot of beers of varying bodies, from light to dark. But this BL Orange man...... IDK......

With that said, has anyone tried the new Bud Light Orange?

My take is........ It's a beer to attempt to get younger drinkers/women into beer. People that cant handle the bitterness and unadulterated beer flavor. One part of me likes it yet the other part doesn't. On one hand, it's too sweet and lacks the "beer bite" as I know. I swear. It's like someone mixed BL with orange and cream soda and said "Eureka!" On the other it would be good on a hot day. But then again, if I had a choice, on a hot day, as I have in the past over hot Cali summers, I would buy regular BL or Corona and add the orange/lime myself.

And you can't go wrong with Corona, Pacifico, Tecate, or BL with a couple limes squeezed in. (Cali/Mexican Style) Bomb.

That all depends on what kind of drugs Ma'am. Marijuana, aspirin, and certain drugs that help people aren't necessarily. Now alcohol, tobacco, we all know the risks, but partake for the enjoyment they give us. Drugs are only bad when they destroy families, turn people into murderering, lying, cheating monsters. (Cue meth and heroin, hehe)

That all depends on what kind of drugs Ma'am. Marijuana, aspirin, and certain drugs that help people aren't necessarily. Now alcohol, tobacco, we all know the risks, but partake for the enjoyment they give us. Drugs are only bad when they destroy families, turn people into murderering, lying, cheating monsters. (Cue meth and heroin, hehe)
Mmmkay!

What about all the money made from selling meth that keeps families off of welfare? Is that bad??

Drugs are such a grey area, but one that that is 100% true is that any and all BUD SUCKS!!!!!

T
(changing what people think about beer 1 craft pint at a time)

Why is this in the beer forum?
Neither Bud Light, nor Corona are even beer.

How are American light beers and Corona like having sex on a canoe?????

They are fucking close to water.

For the record, I do buy Torani Blood Orange syrup to put in wheat beers in the Summer when I don't have a real blood orange. "Fruity Beer" as my beer snob son calls it.

Torani.jpg

Well I never understood why Budweisher needed to reinvent anything good with flavor. IMHO if you want to add Orange, Lemon, or Lime to beer the actually fruit it inexpensive.

It easy to cut the fruit, and squeeze it into your beer.

Well I never understood why Budweisher needed to reinvent anything good with flavor. IMHO if you want to add Orange, Lemon, or Lime to beer the actually fruit it inexpensive.

It easy to cut the fruit, and squeeze it into your beer.
Exactly! And it tastes authentic and fresh!!

Yuppies tend to like Lime in their beer, thing this start with Corona and others what I call Mexican Beers serving a slice of Lime with Mexican beer. The trend caught on and IMHO, XX Dark Mexican Beer is just fine to my liking without lime. but the Lime growers love this trendy thing.

One of my favorite beer from south of the border is Pacifico very good just very cold with nothing added.

Yuppies tend to like Lime in their beer, thing this start with Corona and others what I call Mexican Beers serving a slice of Lime with Mexican beer. The trend caught on and IMHO, XX Dark Mexican Beer is just fine to my liking without lime. but the Lime growers love this trendy thing.

One of my favorite beer from south of the border is Pacifico very good just very cold with nothing added.
LOL Surf I guess I'm a yuppie then!

Dark beer is awful with lime, IMO.

Pacifico is awesome straight, with lime, and it's a great beer to make Micheladas as well!!! Yum.