• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone own BitCoin?

I don't know... I'm hearing predictions of $1M per coin...

Believe it or not, Bitcoin was at 5600 just a few short weeks ago.
It is not too late!

It’s at almost 10k per coin now.

ETA: dropped a little since a few days ago.

McAfee is predicting $1,000,000 by 2020!

Wonder if I can convert my 401k into bitcoin, LOL.
I know you're joking but I figured I'd throw in my two cents. I would consider it as a high risk speculative hedge. Nothing at all wrong with that. But I would adjust the percentage according to my overall investment strategy.

Being younger, one would be more likely to have a higher percentage of high risk investments in one's portfolio. Closer to retirement, less of them. A general statement and only the individual can decide exactly what amount to include, if any.

I know you're joking but I figured I'd throw in my two cents. I would consider it as a high risk speculative hedge. Nothing at all wrong with that. But I would adjust the percentage according to my overall investment strategy.

Being younger, one would be more likely to have a higher percentage of high risk investments in one's portfolio. Closer to retirement, less of them. A general statement and only the individual can decide exactly what amount to include, if any.

But man, think about the reward in just a few years. I could retire at 45.

It gets harder and harder, to be risky, you're right. As I age, that's always in the back of my mind. Am I doing enough, what more can I do, etc.

Regulation will be an interesting change in the market. It will allow Fiduciary Speculators to get involved.

That will be good for us, Investors/traders.