• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these... NO, NO THEYRE NOT.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
IMG_3867.PNG Exhibit A of some ultra rare edición limitadas. (Yes they're fake. No they're not mine.) this fine specimen was borrowed from a cigar page on the book of face. Some people will never learn.

Got to give the maker some credit. They are spending some money on those bands... lol

That reminded me, I was looking at CL based on your humidor find and saw the elusive Cohiba Esplendido glass top box included in the humidor purchase!

That reminded me, I was looking at CL based on your humidor find and saw the elusive Cohiba Esplendido glass top box included in the humidor purchase!
Saw one recently that had rare, expensive luxury cigars included. Let's just say I saw several Gurkhas, Rocky Patel, one Fuente Don Carlos, and a bunch of fake CC's.

IMG_0231.PNG This is as good as Scaps "things heard in the humidor" thread. Here's a gem from my own local Facebook group... curious how the emblem isn't gold... ;)

I suppose it is possible that the fakers have never seen the real deal........

or a real box of Cuban cigars...

or the Cuban Cigar Website.....

or really care.....

They will run out of fakes before they run out of suckers...........

They all look legit to me, you guys have no idea. These came from my Aunt, who's boyfriend's roommate has a sister, that's friends with a janitor, who is banging one of the girls rolling these. You guys have trust issues.............sheesh.

God, we have several local jazz musicians who have been going back and forth to Cuba and bringing back Cohibas they got THE MOST AMAZING DEAL on. Laughable stuff, not even in the ballpark, the kind of fakes you don't light for fear of smoking horse hair or something. One guy's wife is from Cuba, so for a while I'd get "Dude, his WIFE is from CUBA...she should know what's real!". Well, I was born in Kansas...I don't know jack about advising you on wheat purchases. But I'm pretty certain a $200 box of Cohiba Esplendidos with an outer box made of old grocery store bags MIGHT not be legit.

Hey....you know she meant well. Infused Cohibas are hard to come by.