• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AW-210ED Air and Water .com

modo22

Wine Cooler

Has Anyone had experience with this brand or cooler its self?

Looking at pulling the trigger...What do you think? I think for the price range and size, being under $250 it looks like a good deal.

That is a nice looking unit, but you will be paying extra for the dual temp zones. For the same money or less you could get a much larger unit with just one temp zone. You know the mantra around here, " You should have bought a bigger one. " They really do fill up fast. :)

should be getting mine pretty soon. Will update when complete :thumbs:

So I ordered this on Saturday. I had not yet received a tracking number so I emailed them and asked when it was going to ship? I get this response back; the item you ordered is on back order and we do not know when we will be getting them back in, but will ship it as soon as it does. :angry: WTF is that about? lets go back 3 days before Saturday (when I bought the 28btl cooler); the same item was at the bottom of the page Wine Cooler products and listed as sold out with all the other sold out coolers....SO when I checked the site on Saturday and saw that it was moved up to the top of the page (as it is now) and the words SOLD OUT were removed, I figured ohh wow, that must mean they have more in stock. And as I moved it to my shopping cart and then went through the payment process and got a confirmation, never at any point did it say back ordered or out of stock. Lastly, (I promise I am almost done) I never received an email update until today AFTER I contacted them??????????

So I take back any plug I had of them earlier and am not hopeful that their customer service will make this right and next day this to me when they "do" get them in stock.

So I ordered this on Saturday. I had not yet received a tracking number so I emailed them and asked when it was going to ship? I get this response back; the item you ordered is on back order and we do not know when we will be getting them back in, but will ship it as soon as it does. :angry: WTF is that about? lets go back 3 days before Saturday (when I bought the 28btl cooler); the same item was at the bottom of the page Wine Cooler products and listed as sold out with all the other sold out coolers....SO when I checked the site on Saturday and saw that it was moved up to the top of the page (as it is now) and the words SOLD OUT were removed, I figured ohh wow, that must mean they have more in stock. And as I moved it to my shopping cart and then went through the payment process and got a confirmation, never at any point did it say back ordered or out of stock. Lastly, (I promise I am almost done) I never received an email update until today AFTER I contacted them??????????

So I take back any plug I had of them earlier and am not hopeful that their customer service will make this right and next day this to me when they "do" get them in stock.

Sucks to hear man. I ordered this one today....Hopefully it is a decent one..Price looks good and Free shipping.....

http://www.compactappliance.com/EdgeStar-T...ge-Wine_Coolers

So to update again, they called and said it will be in stock tomorrow and will ship then. I asked for a shipping upgrade because of all the hassles and poor communication on their end. They came back and said no because they contacted me on Monday to say it was back ordered. But I had to remind them that they only contacted me about it after I emailed them on Tuesday. They went and asked their manager again and said no. I can not believe that $12 out of pocket to make a customer happy because you messed up is out of the question. Ohh well, I would not recommend http://www.air-n-water.com/ or www.air-conditioner-home.com

that is all, I am done. Hope the dang cooler works and I will be all better.

Thank you for that link, both of you. I pulled the trigger and bought one! Edgestar 28 bottle, sweet, now I just gotta look into shelving for it, I'll ask the gent here who makes 'em!

Sucks to hear man. I ordered this one today....Hopefully it is a decent one..Price looks good and Free shipping.....

No backorder, and free shipping

My poor typing skills made me double post the same cooler... :laugh: BTW...I love mine so far.

When you get yours...look at the paint finish on the door and check for anything you might find less than 110% acceptable. In another thread I mentioned the paint finish being scuffed (Not scratched at all) from rubbing against the packing material during shipping. That netted me a $35 credit to my account rather than them having to deal with getting me a new door or even shipping another cooler to exchange, which would most likely have the same type of scuffing. $165 shipped is better than $199 shipped all day long in my book. That's like 2 cigars... :laugh:
Thank you for that link, both of you. I pulled the trigger and bought one! Edgestar 28 bottle, sweet, now I just gotta look into shelving for it, I'll ask the gent here who makes 'em!

No backorder, and free shipping

My poor typing skills made me double post the same cooler... :laugh: BTW...I love mine so far.

Ordered the New-Air 28 bottle on Tuesday and I got it today already! Free shipping and it only took barely two days. Cooler looks great, now let's hope it works. I plugged it in and turned it on and headed to work. I need to air it out because it does have that lovely plastic smell.

Thanks, will do! :thumbs:

When you get yours...look at the paint finish on the door and check for anything you might find less than 110% acceptable. In another thread I mentioned the paint finish being scuffed (Not scratched at all) from rubbing against the packing material during shipping. That netted me a $35 credit to my account rather than them having to deal with getting me a new door or even shipping another cooler to exchange, which would most likely have the same type of scuffing. $165 shipped is better than $199 shipped all day long in my book. That's like 2 cigars... :laugh:

So to update again, they called and said it will be in stock tomorrow and will ship then. I asked for a shipping upgrade because of all the hassles and poor communication on their end. They came back and said no because they contacted me on Monday to say it was back ordered. But I had to remind them that they only contacted me about it after I emailed them on Tuesday. They went and asked their manager again and said no. I can not believe that $12 out of pocket to make a customer happy because you messed up is out of the question. Ohh well, I would not recommend http://www.air-n-water.com/ or www.air-conditioner-home.com

that is all, I am done. Hope the dang cooler works and I will be all better.

Wow, I would have canceled the order long before this. Then again, I'm not exactly the most patient and undemanding guy on the planet. :whistling:

Hope you don't run into any more problems and it works well!

I don’t have any experience with this brand, but I hear this many times. Its price range differs according to your budget but its works well and correctly.

I don’t have any experience with this brand, but I hear this many times. Its price range differs according to your budget but its works well and correctly.

So which ice maker do you believe is best?