• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

B&M's, bacteria, and me

I'll add to go ahead and start carrying a bottle of saline nasal spray. Look it up on the web, as some have a few additives to add to the protection. Salt kills a lot of nasties that get into your nasal cavities. Also, if you are one to use hand sanitizer, you should use it only outside the house. Once you get home, use it once upon entering, then use soap and water for the routine type hand cleaning, while home. You want your body to get accustomed to the regular "germs" in your home.

Thanks MMM! I'll look into this.

2Ms. The 3Ms guy is the one without pants.

I would say its plausible that some bacteria/virus could possibly be accumulating in a walk-in humidor... Likely, no.. but possible, I dont see why not. I mean, do you think the air in their is readily being changed in there? I doubt it. Also, if the B&M isnt doing a stellar job maintaining their humidification system, its not out of the realm of possibily that bacteria/mold/mildew/fungi could be growing, and being expelled into the air.. I dont know, maybe a little paranoid germaphobia. LOL.
But, that idea about taking regular vit D3 is not a bad idea... its pretty easy to be deficient in D3, which is important in a bunch of things including absorbing and distributing calcium.

IDK, just my .02 bones

Steve