• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Update

MNBrian

Woohoo! We’ve got a date!

Baby was upside down (as stubborn as mom and Dad combined, it appears) and despite our many rigorous attempts to flip him, he won’t budge. So we’ve got a planned c-section on the books!! This Friday!

So we’re looking at an April 2018 birthday! Which means, I better buy a box of cigars to commenorate the event! Been on a spending freeze for a while as we pick up strollers and cribs and toys, so I’m a little out of the loop on what’s smoking well from that island south of Miami!

Any recommendations? I’ve been loving pretty much everything H Upmann. Looking for a box of 25 likely. Anyone have a (relatively) recent box of Mag 46 that are smoking well ROTT? I know a few other BOTL’s have done this (bought a birthday box to smoke one on every year of the baby’s birthday), but did you wait a good 6-9 months before purchasing to see how things were improving first?

Open to suggestions! Looking forward to this new adventure!!

I bought a box of Monte No. 2, July, 2014 for the birth of my grandson. I'm sure if you ask any of the vendors you use and tell them you are want a box of April, 2018 cigars. They will let you know what is available. You can probably ask as early as August or September. Congratulations!

Congratulations great news!

I would get Sir Winston's since you like HU's.

OOPs, Sorry, I misread the email I thought you were looking for suggestions of what cigars to send around to the CPass brothers and sisters. See Anthony's response.

Last edited:
Congratulations!
I don't see you going wrong with anything HU.

Haven't seen anything with an '18 on the mag46, so looks like you've got time on your side.

Congrats Brian! It’ll be a while before April 2018 production starts to trickle into the vendors.

Congratulations! I did the same thing when my daughter was born back in April 2015. I purchased a 50 cab of Partagas Lusitanias. I smoked the 3rd one from the box yesterday and it was freaking delicious! It had a perfect draw that something like a Padron would have and plenty of thick white smoke. Get a 50 cab! This way you will have enough for his birthdays and maybe some other special occasions like when he gets married, or graduate college, etc. Maybe this pic will inspire you lol.
full

Awesome B!! Congrats!
I just acquired a box of H. Upman mag46 back in February and holy man they are smoking perfectly. I will ship you a few to test out so you can judge.

Congrats again!

Or buy 2 boxes of whatever and give him one of the boxes in 25 years. Unless they are delicious, in which case you can keep them both for yourself and tell him that he should have thought about it the day he was born!! :D

Last edited:
You shoul
Congratulations! I did the same thing when my daughter was born back in April 2015. I purchased a 50 cab of Partagas Lusitanias. I smoked the 3rd one from the box yesterday and it was freaking delicious! It had a perfect draw that something like a Padron would have and plenty of thick white smoke. Get a 50 cab! This way you will have enough for his birthdays and maybe some other special occasions like when he gets married, or graduate college, etc. Maybe this pic will inspire you lol.
full
Are those orange slices there to make you feel like the donuts are healthier? Lol :p