• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Baby Update

No idea here but just wanted to send a congratulations!!! We have two kids and wanting one more, which makes me wish I thought of that idea with the first two lol

Good luck tomorrow to you and the misses. Take care of the misses she is going to need it as a c section is no joke and a tough recovery.

As for the smokes I ended up buying a box with the date she got pregnant since the birthday was so hard to find.

Take it slow.
Paul

Baby was born yesterday at 10:15am. 6lbs 8 ounces and 19 inches. :) I’m partial but it’s pretty much the best looking baby on earth! :) Mom and baby are doing great!
I'm happy for all three of you.

BTW, everything has now changed as you may have noticed. You live in a world that didn't exist yesterday. All of your former views about life and the world are in the process of reforming into something you could not have envisioned just yesterday. You will care deeply about things you had barely noticed before this seismic shift. Things that had been significant are now meaningless. But it's all good.

Best of luck on the planet Parent!

I'm happy for all three of you.

BTW, everything has now changed as you may have noticed. You live in a world that didn't exist yesterday. All of your former views about life and the world are in the process of reforming into something you could not have envisioned just yesterday. You will care deeply about things you had barely noticed before this seismic shift. Things that had been significant are now meaningless. But it's all good.

Best of luck on the planet Parent!
This is so true and was such a scary and weird adjustment. Now, I can hardly remember what life was like before. Of course I can still be a little crazy, but it’s not the same careless crazy as before :p

This is so true and was such a scary and weird adjustment. Now, I can hardly remember what life was like before. Of course I can still be a little crazy, but it’s not the same careless crazy as before :p
Yep, a parent is definitely not a carefree role. My only regret is not educating myself more. I read a couple of books, largely crap, but what did I know. But if I knew then what I know now I would have been hesitant.

The key in this as with so many things is humility. Accept that you are clueless and enlist help from wherever you can. Grandparents, friends who have kids, but maybe not so much from so-called experts. People who have experience with the many pitfalls and things that worked in practice.

To add to the problem, every child is somewhat unique. So what works in one instance may not in another. But certain things are universal.

But unsolicited help is always problematic for a variety of reasons so I sure as hell am not doing that! :p