• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BBQ Herf #3 - WV/DC/MD/NoVA

Cool... I just checked and I work this tues... Wtf

Let me get my March schedule and see what I can do.

Spoke with Den this weekend. He's finalizing plans so we should have dates posted within the next week or so. I'm looking forward to this, fellas!

Okay boys we are a go on August 4...Well that weekend August 3-5. Bring tents, campers, chairs, whatever. BBQ will be on Sat night. Floating the Shenandoah River Sat afternoon.

The way it's looking now, there's a very good chance I will be there.

Hey would you guys still be interested if I change it to the weekend before, July 27-29.

Either weekend is good for me, just settle on one and I can make reservations. Juanita and I will likely both be traveling out for it.

The 4th looks good for me at the moment. What to bring...what to bring to satisfy you lushes? I'll bring some bourbon, a handle at least.

I am going to have to do it July 27-29. Sorry guys it just works out better.

This would be a great way for me to reintroduce myself :)

I have updated the intitial post in this thread with the dates for the BBQ Herf.

JULY 27-29, 2012

The herf will be at thehatguy's place, near Charles Town, WV. Same location as the last two herfs. Additional details to follow!

Hmmm...is recent activity a prerequisite for participation? :)