After moving the forums to the root of CigarPass.com, some images appear broken. Please check your signatures, posts, etc to ensure your embedded images are correctly showing. If not, you may need to update the image path location.

Been a long time Part Deux

Discussion in 'CigarPass.com Website Information' started by Dickson, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Dickson

Dickson "I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."

Mar 24, 2006
    TX
    Excuse my ignorance and abilities to navigate the site. Needing to make changes to my profile. First up location; Try as I may, unsuccessful and frustrated, Any considerations will be greatly appreciated.

2. oke&coke

oke&coke Shut up baby I know it!

Sep 25, 2014
    Honolulu,HI
    Under the banner is a bar with your screen name. Click it then hit personal details. That will show a screen to edit your profile. Hope that helps.

3. Dickson

Mar 24, 2006
    TX
    I must be stuck on stupid brother. I can edit everything, down to privacy settings. Below that, no go. Appreciate your prompt response sir.

4. grateful1

grateful1 Oh My!

Feb 6, 2006
    CT
    Welcome Back!

5. Succubus

Succubus Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2015
    Woodland, California
    What oke&coke said, once you click on the "personal details" page, you scroll down and there's a box that says "location" and you fill it out. There are also options there to change your avatar, edit your about me, as well as other things.

6. Dickson

Mar 24, 2006
    TX
    Greteful1!!!!!!
    ....my brother.....

grateful1 likes this.