• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2016

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Rules
  • Send a total of at least 88 oz of beer (homebrews are MORE than welcome).
  • Send one beer glass (any glass works, be creative).
  • Send one premium cigar ($10+ for this thread).

After you get your package
  • Ask who wants it next as soon as possible to keep this moving.
  • Post what you got, pics make it even better.
  • First person to reply in the thread gets the PIF.
  • After posting your interest to receive the PIF, list a couple of styles you like, or even specific examples so the person sending to you has an idea what to send.

I'll send the first package out in a nice Styrofoam shipper that we can used until it's worn out.

Here is a great reference to beer styles you could list that you've never had/want to try.

Mu Mike has this now so who wants some?

Have Fun,
Paul

It has arrived!

index.php

Sorry for the desk picture, I had it sent to work and was in Phoenix last week so the box was waiting for me this morning. Looking forward to working my way through these, thanks Matt!!! But what are the two pennies in the pill bottle for?!?!?!? o_O

So, who wants some beer?

Should probably put this website in the OP so people know which breweries are distributed to the state you are sending to. I use it for trades to make sure my extras aren't available in their state. You can even compare your state vs theirs and see the overlap.

www.seekabrew.com

Well the eagle has landed and I am floored. Great selection of sticks and beers. Thanks so much Mike!
Beer Pif 2016.jpg
Now who's up?

Wow! This is stagnant!
Yes it was! I was hoping it would get back east or west so I could hop in again after that....but glad to see someone jump up finally. Since it has been awhile, you may want to PM Niko just in case.

I am an idiot. I have sent Niko pm... Let's get this moving again. Cheers

Last edited: