• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2017

Let's give someone else a shot, LOL.

Wait, she broke the glass and the cigars "I forgot to send"? Was she drinking? Well, I guess now is a good time to actually remember to send the cigars and a replacement glass.

Heh! I thought that was our secret! I took that picture of what you sent and took the glass down and set it on the Kegerator so it wouldn't fall off the top of the can it was resting on. Later on my daughter comes in the room and bumps one of the beers you sent, knocking it over, which sent glass and cigars flying on to the floor...... :rolleyes:

I wonder how much of the stall is due to higher availability of good beer in most markets. Speaking for myself, there's so many options on shelves and on tap around the city that I don't really need to look elsewhere. Because of that, I have no interest in seeking trades (granted, if someone really wants something from here, I'm happy to send a box out). Also there's the cost of shipping and health goals that I think about as well.

I wonder how much of the stall is due to higher availability of good beer in most markets. Speaking for myself, there's so many options on shelves and on tap around the city that I don't really need to look elsewhere. Because of that, I have no interest in seeking trades (granted, if someone really wants something from here, I'm happy to send a box out). Also there's the cost of shipping and health goals that I think about as well.

I think you're right. A few years ago, Oklahoma's beer selection sucked. With the onslaught of new breweries in the state and a few distributors really reaching around the country to bring in beers, I can typically find everything I want here in town. I think the majority of beers being traded (on reddit mainly) are beers that are being released at the breweries and not available in liquor stores.

Pretty sure this is dead. Blame it on high shipping prices and lots of local options for most of us.

Shit with what John has been drinking lately and seeing his set up...I would jump on this.
Besides, I have at least two of those 12case shipping boxes taking up room in my basement.

Shit with what John has been drinking lately and seeing his set up...I would jump on this.
Besides, I have at least two of those 12case shipping boxes taking up room in my basement.

AND you have access to CSB, which looks like it's putting out some incredible IPAs/DIPAs.

Yep. I follow them on IG and have read lots of comments, they are doing great things, from.what i see.
you know it is the only brewery I have not been to in wichita. Mainly because for a while all they were doing was sours. I keep meaning to check them out, but just haven't yet...I guess I need to now. Also, I don't think they are distributing outside of the brewery just yet? But you know more than I do i guess :) are they canning yet?

Anybody want some aged RIS, big Belgians, smoked porters, etc? I've got a cellar full of them I need to get rid of. By aged, I mean possibly past their prime or possibly magical. Send me a shipper and I'll fill it up and send it back