• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in. Let me know when its my turn!!!

There is no "turn" you keep an eye on the thread and when the person recieves the package, they will post something like " Who wants a box-o-beer", then the first person to respond with something like "I want a box-o-beer, and (according to Justin's rules) posts some of their favorites; will be the next person to recieve the PIF..

There is no "turn" you keep an eye on the thread and when the person recieves the package, the will post something like " Who wants a box-o-beer", then the first person to respond with something like "I want a box-o-beer, and (according to Justin's rules) posts some of their favorites; will be the next person to recieve the PIF..

Yep, check out this **link** to get a basic idea of how this works.

There is no "turn" you keep an eye on the thread and when the person recieves the package, the will post something like " Who wants a box-o-beer", then the first person to respond with something like "I want a box-o-beer, and (according to Justin's rules) posts some of their favorites; will be the next person to recieve the PIF..

Yep, check out this **link** to get a basic idea of how this works.

Ahh, OK thanks guys. So I need to watch the thread then. :thumbs:

Looks like I didn't read this very closely last night....Too many Sexual Chocolates will do that to you, hahahahh

How is it that Tiara Boy responds to these things again...

who you calling tiara boy......I think you have me confrused with another

there is only one tiara boy :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was actually trying to call you a dick without saying it. :D

edit: Something came up and I haven't gotten this out yet, hopefully tomorrow.

This may seem like a hijack but I'd like to know how y'all are shipping beer. I'd love to participate, but the shipping question is something I've wondered about for a while.

This may seem like a hijack but I'd like to know how y'all are shipping beer. I'd love to participate, but the shipping question is something I've wondered about for a while.

Well you give them a nice bubble wrap, then maybe some shipping popcorn to tuck them in.

Do not mention to that you have beer in the box or they won't ship. If they ask I usually say its a vase or art supplies... :thumbs:

Well you give them a nice bubble wrap, then maybe some shipping popcorn to tuck them in.

Do not mention to that you have beer in the box or they won't ship. If they ask I usually say its a vase or art supplies... :thumbs:

What Mas said, just make sure there is enough packing peanuts, shredded paper, etc. in the box to keep the beer from moving. You should be able to shake it and have nothing move. Also, try to avoid the bottles being in contact with each other. When I'm using regular boxes, I also put each bottle in a ziplock, that way if one breaks, they won't destroy the package and you can salvage the rest of them. USPS is probably the worst carrier to use too because they won't replace anything if it breaks, but I use them because the PO is 2 miles from my house as opposed to the closest FedEx/UPS which are 30.

Tim, I finally made it to the PO today. DC#0103 8555 7494 2374 9309

Duck and cover! :D

Got the PIF Saturday, THANKS a lot Justin, I am truly humbled.... A couple of those have been on my list for a LONG time....

I will post a pic in a hour or two and then also ask the IMPORTANT question.

Justin ... You are a madman, my friend, I will enjoy ALL of these...

Thanks once again...

gallery_3387_8_219679.jpg

ok ok stop twisting my arm. I will go next... :laugh:

LMAO... 4 minutes... OK Mas, send me a note of some of your fav's wishes, and addy....and I will see what I can put together...

LMAO... 4 minutes... OK Mas, send me a note of some of your fav's wishes, and addy....and I will see what I can put together...

PM Sent :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Very nice selection! :thumbs: Good job Justin!

Mike its heading your way...

Sorry about the delay, I was on a hunt for something that is included. None of my normal shops had it in stock

1z 69W 854 03 4488 5159

Status
Not open for further replies.