• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Belinda Princess 1995

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Got a nice frost last night, good thing I covered my mater bushes. This morning the sky is crystal clear blue and standing at the side of the house, the sun is really warm. The wife is already up and getting ready to head to Columbia to spend some time with one of her old high school friends she hasn’t seen in a long while. She’s taking the baby girl with her, so I’m going to be home alone for the first time since I can’t remember when. I picked out a small Belinda Princess from 1995 for a quick smoke this morning. This thing definitely has some age on it as the white on the band is tinted yellow and very loose from where the cigar seems to have shrunk. The wrapper is a medium brown with prominent veins and not much by way of oils. After clipping the cap, I find it has a semi-tight draw, however enough air is flowing through to work just fine.

I get the small foot lit and take a few puffs to get the smoke flowing, then a long draw. There’s a really good, black pepper flavor in the smoke that is only slightly spicy with a good medium strength coming through. Flavor is that of coffee bean and dark earth with a fairly decent finish left on the palate.

The burn is nice and even with a medium gray ash forming that holds strong until tapped off. A third in and the smoke is flowing well in the perfect draw with the same coffee flavor, earth, and now a nice toasted nut as well. The finish is really beginning to last more and delicious on the palate.

In the final third, flavors turn more towards a straightforward tobacco with a hint of black licorice in the lasting finish. The burn is sharp through to the end with smoke flowing well in the perfect draw, still a medium strength with black pepper on the tongue and throat. This was a very good little smoke, thoroughly enjoyed it!

11-28-09BelindaPrincess00101640x480.jpg

11-28-09BelindaPrincess00202640x480.jpg

11-28-09BelindaPrincess00303640x480.jpg

Home alone? Nice weather? Your cigar stash? Hmm, time to find out how many reviews can be done in a 24 hour period I think. Go Greg go!!! :laugh:

Home alone? Nice weather? Your cigar stash? Hmm, time to find out how many reviews can be done in a 24 hour period I think. Go Greg go!!! :laugh:

She took my camera!! :laugh: :(

:0 Blasphemy! Foul! How dare she! :laugh:

Greg, is this some old machine rolled ISOM? I've never heard of this one before...nice review bud!

:0 Blasphemy! Foul! How dare she! :laugh:

Greg, is this some old machine rolled ISOM? I've never heard of this one before...nice review bud!

Yessir! I picked up a huge sampler of old machine mades a long while back and have been smoking one every now and then. Think I've down to the last two or three of 'em now.

Greg, you need to do a review marathon! Go Greg go! We can have Clint posing as the "Ring Girl," and he can hold up a sign everytime you are done with a review that coincides with how many you've done. So Clint, get the #1 sign ready, Greg's going in for another! :laugh:

What a nice find. Thanks for the review. Glad it had something left to offer after all this time!