• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best Fuel for Xikar Torch Lighters?

ToscanoCigarLova'

I know,I know... Me & my infused sticks...
Just received a Xikar Forte lighter as a gift.
What is the best fuel out there to buy for Xikar lighters? I see they have fuel but also read something about some ultra 14 or 17 times refined fuels? Is Xikar fuel just that or is there better fuel? Thank You :•]

Xikar or Colibrí fuel.

Damn your quick on the draw lol
Thanks Carnale will order some. I have been really impressed with the Xikar products I have cutters and a few other items. Just never had one of their lighters.

Just received a Xikar Forte lighter as a gift.
What is the best fuel out there to buy for Xikar lighters? I see they have fuel but also read something about some ultra 14 or 17 times refined fuels? Is Xikar fuel just that or is there better fuel? Thank You :•]

I personally have used this one for years and it has always been great:
Vector Quintuple Refined Butane Fuel
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IR1PGU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I appreciate all the help guys :) Thanks you I think I'll buy a can each of the Xikar & Vector. I'm excited to use my lighter. My father bought it for me I will take care of it as I do everything I own. That and all my cigar stuff amongst other things will be my sons one day. I have a very nice zippo with initials on it I'll pass to son as well :) the zippo.... well I know I'm gonna catch a lot of flak for saying this lol I been using that to light my stogies so far. I just let it burn a bit before lighting sticks and toast a bit away from the flame I have not got any bad taste or aroma so far. I'll use zippo for my Italian sticks and the Xiker for other cigars. I may change it up I don't know thought about a torch insert anyway for the Zippo. I hear good and bad things on the inserts so I been hesitant to buy one let alone what brand. But I will eventually. Anyone here use a zippo lighter torch insert to light stogies with? If so what are your thoughts on the inserts? There may be some brands I don't know of maybe youz can shed some light on this. I also have the zippo in filigree engraved pattern I think it's all brass or atleast the site now says brass. I'd like to get a cigar cutter with that brass/goldfish pattern to match it. I already have the Xikar carbon fiber cutter to match my Xikar Forte Carbon Fiber Lighter. Just now need the cutter to match filigree Venetian pattern Zippo...,gotta match everything up maybe a OCD thing! Lolol
Love the Xikar MTX tool been using that a lot lately and the carbon fiber X2 or X3 I believe as well. Nice quality products. Plus can't beat the lifetime warranty on Xikar products.

Don't forget to bleed the lighter out each time you fill.....very important.

I will,Good lookin' out my brotha' :•]

That Xikar MTX has that lil' tool fold out for that reason I believe. I will get it all done perfectly still waiting for those 2 cans to get here.

Do NOT use the BernzOmatic fuel from the hardware store.

Anything else listed above should be good to go.

Do NOT use the BernzOmatic fuel from the hardware store.

Anything else listed above should be good to go.

Ok good haven't thought to get that or really was hip to it but you never know coulda said hey im gonna try this and made that mistake in the future lol, thanks for the tip brotha' ;-)

First of all, buy the most expensive fuel you can afford, but it still won't help. Eventually, you'll find wooden matches are your best option. I find this works best.:D
flint-and-steel.jpg

Doc