• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best online Shops

Skinwalker

who do you guys recommend when purchasing online? I've been using Neptune and Cigar.com. Mostly Neptune. I like there reward program with the smoke rings.

Cigar federation, Holt's, Jack Schwartz, Atlantic cigars, Best Cigar Prices. Flat bed cigar Co. I'm sure there's more but these are the usual suspects.

Retailers forum has some. If you are a veteran JR's give a discount and free shipping.

Serious Cigars, Jack Schwartz, Holts and my local B&M are my go-tos, although I've been giving Cigar Page a few too many of my dollars lately. Their packing and shipping sucks, but their prices can be just too damn tempting to resist. :rolleyes:

~Boar

The are a couple of CP sponsors that should be promoted as well. I've had very good experiences with FS, especially their auction site.

Atlantic Cigar, El Fumador, Old Virginia Tobacco Company, Serious Cigars, Holts, and Tower Cigars are pretty much my go to's.

I ordered some of there pick 5 packs of 5 for like $70. They called today asking me about becoming a member. Was just wanting to get some feedback.