• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's back Contest Updated 06/27/17

CigSid

Love this place...
Updated 06/27/17

Counting today, we only have 4 days left in this contest...

A big thanks to the contestants.

Bills back contest. H Upmann Sir Winston (link)
oke&coke
11 likes

Bill's Back Contest: San Cristobal Fabuloso (link)
Not A Nice Person
7 likes

Bill's back contest Montecristo Edición Limitada 08 Sublimes (link)
CMontoya79
5 likes

Bill's Back contest Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 (link)
modo22
4 likes

Bill's Back contest: OR Anejo #49 (link)
b.dawgson
2 likes

For everyone who has not reviewed that is planning to, get on it!

For anyone who hasn't voted, I added a link next to each review...

Bill

Last edited:
IF there is someone who knows me on this board that has not voted (liked a review)... you are in TROUBLE (did I scare you?)

Ok, Ok, enough is enough. I never expected to be even close to winning when I did my review. I officially withdraw. My review was completely contrived. It wasn't real. It was meant to be a joke. If you want to write purple prose about a cigar, that's up to you. I don't care. I was just trying to make a point for others who feel like me. If you voted for me please feel free to vote for someone else.

Doc

Ok, Ok, enough is enough. I never expected to be even close to winning when I did my review. I officially withdraw. My review was completely contrived. It wasn't real. It was meant to be a joke. If you want to write purple prose about a cigar, that's up to you. I don't care. I was just trying to make a point for others who feel like me. If you voted for me please feel free to vote for someone else.

Doc
Too late, you're winning. Get ready for a mailbox full of dog turds.

Doc
Doc, your point was well taken, and completely understood... and, we just can't help to love you for who you are...

Your request is granted.