• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's Review Contest by PurosLocos for Diplomaticos No.1 (2005)

Yeah, sorry. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to fix that. Should be okay now.

That was funny. Even though you were paying homage to the other participants, you as me totally surprised me. I was laughing so hard I was afraid I'd wake my son. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was inspired by watching everyone's reviews and I had way too much fun making mine.

You don't feel weird about everyone basically seeing your ass? :eek: And that you're basically an ass? :p:D

You don't feel weird about everyone basically seeing your ass? :eek: And that you're basically an ass? :p:D
I truly apologize if the video offended you. I really enjoyed everyone's video and was just having a bit of fun with the contest. I thought I kept it lighthearded, but again sorry if it wasn't received that way.

I was just teasing back. I knew I should have showed my ass...definitely would win!! Haha jk

Wow honestly I find it insulting. You wait till the last minute and then rip on everyone else and make fun of people who put a lot of hard work into doing these reviews. People put themselves out there and you go and make fun of them.

Well, again I'm sorry you feel that way Napa. I don't understand why you would interpret my video as ripping on everyone or anyone for that matter. I've already complimented everyones videos. I'll just stay in the corner from now on since we can't have a good innocent laugh amongst "friends" without people getting their feelings hurt.

Just messing with you.:eek: good review but I do feel you might have taken it a little too far... It needs a NSFW in the title and a warning so not everyone goes blind looking at that pale ass of yours.:D:p

Have to have a little fun with you if you are going to mimic me

edited cause I can't spell

Last edited:
Have to ask...did you have all that stuff on hand or did you have to run out and buy it all? Haha

Hah well I'm flattered that you went out and bought a wig just to be me :p

Well I could never portray you, I thought that's why it would be so silly with me even trying. I like obvious over the top ridiculous humor. Not to say that I think mine was that funny, it was just my attempt at it.

Well I could never portray you, I thought that's why it would be so silly with me even trying. I like obvious over the top ridiculous humor. Not to say that I think mine was that funny, it was just my attempt at it.
You did do a good job, it was definitely a nerve wracking project for sure.

I about busted a gut watching this! Ha! I knew I shoulda gone full nude on that last scene. Dang it!

Well played!

Brett,
That is the hardest I have laughed in a long time. Nice attempt on a Boston ascent... it was almost as good as Ben Afflack... LOL The humor in your video was great and I really enjoyed it brother.

Thank you and TGIF
Paul

Great job! Did your wife not question, what the hell you were doing? LOL.
Makes me glad I'm single. If I showed my butt to a bunch of he man, cigar puffing guys.....well, she would have had questions. :D