• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill's Review Contest by PurosLocos for Diplomaticos No.1 (2005)

I about busted a gut watching this! Ha! I knew I shoulda gone full nude on that last scene. Dang it!

Well played!
Brett,
That is the hardest I have laughed in a long time. Nice attempt on a Boston ascent... it was almost as good as Ben Afflack... LOL The humor in your video was great and I really enjoyed it brother.

Thank you and TGIF
Paul

Thanks guys! I was hoping you would get a chuckle from it.

Great job! Did your wife not question, what the hell you were doing? LOL.

Believe it or not, that was her idea. I wasn't too hot on showing my rear, but it was the only way to show off my new tattoo. It was a necessary evil and I'm sorry you had to see that because "somethings just can't be unseen" :confused:

Believe it or not, that was her idea. I wasn't too hot on showing my rear, but it was the only way to show off my new tattoo. It was a necessary evil and I'm sorry you had to see that because "somethings just can't be unseen" :confused:

I thought it was a great video and not because of the T back either.

Funny as hell! Did you like the cigar?

Funny as hell! Did you like the cigar?

I did. I hadn't smoked one of these in a few years and forgot just how good they are. I dry boxed the one in the video for a week and that seemed to be just about right. Even with the outfit and face changes, it only went out the one time.

I just tried it and it says it's private.

User error, probably age related. I would use the commonly used height related joke, but I haven't experienced it in person yet........so I'll hold off judgement until then :)

Your tattoo was disturbing to say the least :) I had nightmares last night...

Your tattoo was disturbing to say the least :) I had nightmares last night...

It wasn't a tattoo, only some kind of marker that he was soaking off his ass in the tub.

Nice work, I appreciated the creativity and the chuckle I got out of it. Detracted just a tad from the actual review, or I couldn't tell throughout if you were giving a genuine review or just playing the parts, but fun nonetheless. Thanks for having fun with it.

Nice work, I appreciated the creativity and the chuckle I got out of it. Detracted just a tad from the actual review, or I couldn't tell throughout if you were giving a genuine review or just playing the parts, but fun nonetheless. Thanks for having fun with it.
While making the video, I actually tried to avoid just that because I knew it was a risk of doing a spoof. Even in spite of that, I have to agree with you. After I watched it the first time, I told my wife there would be some confusion about exactly what you described. But to clarify, other than when I joked around with the gram crackers, the review was actually true to the cigar I smoked. Those Dips no.1 are smoking fantastic right now.

Thanks for your honest assessment.