• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

I motion we bend the 3 month rule in this case. Can I get a second on that motion?

Hang tight, Ian, I think it'll be fine but rules shouldn't be given short shrift.

I motion we bend the 3 month rule in this case. Can I get a second on that motion?

Hang tight, Ian, I think it'll be fine but rules shouldn't be given short shrift.

Might as well. If he doesn't take it now he can always get it from you in a month. Pretty sure you'll still have it then if we make Ian wait. :p

Might as well. If he doesn't take it now he can always get it from you in a month. Pretty sure you'll still have it then if we make Ian wait. :p
My thoughts exactly! Ian, your on deck.

I'll cover things if anything goes wrong, which I'm sure won't happen. I was meaning to take this pass, but the winter weather has had me not smoking.

I'll cover things if anything goes wrong, which I'm sure won't happen. I was meaning to take this pass, but the winter weather has had me not smoking.
I'll make sure to make the mystery review cigar on the smaller size. Robusto or slightly smaller, maybe. Still big enough to be interesting, though.

Edit to add: Wait your turn, Michael! :)

Last edited:
Here are the numbers:
9505 5158 6216 7020 0718 00

And Monday they should be arriving. Have fun, Ian. It looks like you can get Michael to follow you if no one else speaks up first. When you post the pic say "Who wants it" or something like that.

You're welcome, Ian. Let that puppy rest at 65% for a week before reviewing. Enjoy!

Awesome, can't wait! I head to LA Tuesday, so hopefully it gets here before then, if not they will at least be able to rest in my humi until I return. Thanks!

Hey guys, just getting back from a long week of traveling!
Sticks made it safe and sound!! Thank you Ian, all new smokes to me... I will get some pics up soon and can't wait to start my review.

Now who wants some love?