• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Hey guys, just getting back from a long week of traveling!

Now who wants some love?
I got back from travel and then got sick...so not much smoking lately, but this weekend looks promising!!
Just trying to bump this! Who wants up next?

I got back from travel and then got sick...so not much smoking lately, but this weekend looks promising!!
Just trying to bump this! Who wants up next?
Pic?

full

here are the tasty treats I have been enjoying! The mystery stick is very mysterious in shape and I can't want to light er up!
Now again, I ask.....who wants some!

Hard to be sure but is that mystery Beli adorned with a pigtail?

It's been a few weeks but no bump or review.
Thanks for the reminder; Review is done, not posted. I am in the heart of our sports event season with bball championships and state finals.

I finally get a break the week of the 13th. Someone please pick this up so I can pay it forward.

The game is afoot!

Would you believe a big toe?

A hangnail? :p

IMG_4182.JPG

And yes it did arrive today. And yes, your note cracked me up. Depending on the weather, I'll try to get to the review in the next few days. I'm totally looking forward to it. And thank you for the awesome selection. There are a couple that are new to me and I've been eager to try but haven't hunted down yet.

So to keep this going...

Who wants some next?

Another bump...

On a related I freak'n left the review cigar at the country house this weekend. It's warming up this week so I thought I'd get the review done tomorrow. Now it will have to wait until we are reunited on Saturday. Grrr.

Another bump...

On a related I freak'n left the review cigar at the country house this weekend. It's warming up this week so I thought I'd get the review done tomorrow. Now it will have to wait until we are reunited on Saturday. Grrr.
Hopefully it's a "reunited and it feels so good" moment!