• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Yes, enigmatically and mysteriously so. But not inconceivable, I think. Improbable is as far as I go. And I do think these words mean what you think they mean. ;)

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Thanks for the encouragement, but I don’t NEED an enigma. My circle of knowledge is small so I will be thrilled to figure out if that smoke if Nic., Dom., or CC. Beyond that I have great faith that Josh (Napa) worked hard to screw this pooch. That’s part of the fun and I’m up for that. So stayed tuned, once the weather levels out we are going to give that bad boy a try.

BUMP.

Doesn’t someone want something nice for the Super Bowl and the Winter Games?

I’m retired, I can wait on you.

Pug

Ok, Pugster, send me your riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. :)

Didn't Vortex say he wanted it? Maybe he was just goofing around. might want to verify if that was him saying he'd take your PIF.

Ok, Pugster, send me your riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. :)

Didn't Vortex say he wanted it? Maybe he was just goofing around. might want to verify if that was him saying he'd take your PIF.
I'm ALWAYS goofin! :)

But I was also asking for a mystery, wrapped in cigar leaf ...
Unless you want it, furdog.