• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Gottem! Perfect send as all of these are on my wishlist. I'll throw the unknown stick in the humi for a few days and then to the dry box before I review.

QgCnEgA.jpg

Gimme Gimmie. I haven’t done this in a long time, and I always screw it up, so I’ll give you guys someone to yell at.???

Landed safe n sound! Gonna let these rest at least a week then post a review. Maybe at the upcoming Colorado HERF.

Ed (Pugman) has next. I’ll get something packaged up for ya Friday or Saturday.

C

DB2EF44E-4CE6-4B7B-81DC-DCB5A65A881F.jpeg

Gimme Gimmie. I haven’t done this in a long time, and I always screw it up, so I’ll give you guys someone to yell at.???
Ed. I’m boxing up the goods. Tracking will get to you tomorrow. They’ll fly out then also.

C

‘‘Tis time to pay the piper. Caesar was the passer and I’ll be honest, I asked for anything but an ISO because I don’t know chit about those island smokes, so I had hopes I wouldn’t embarrass myself.

I gave it a weeks rest and then it was time. It was a great looking stic, only one vein of notice but it did not impede its overall appearance. After clipping the cap I gave it a dry draw. I did not notice any hay or grass nor anything else, so I had hope it might be a Dom or Nic.

Ignition hit me with a gentle touch of spice, the second puff added a abundant amount of smoke and it was off to the races. I didn’t want to push it and I didn’t. If there was an excellent quality it was maintaining staying lit. A little further down the road I bumped into a lite citrus note. It was a pleasant surprise, not overwhelming but making its presence known.

All through this educational experience I noticed how smooth a smoke this was. I also decided the was so smooth that it was either an extremely well aged non island smoke or..... a awfully great ISO. I opted for the latter.

Which ones? Beats the heck out of me, but I have to say again it was SO SMOOTH. I was in love?. My guess was Cohiba only because everything seems to be measured against their greatness. As the pics will show, I was wrong, but in this case my mind and taste buds were enlightened by how great a smoke this was. Thank you Caesar for blowing me away.FF834C12-D383-4673-B016-1F040F4807E7.jpeg5C358F8B-CC2D-4B4B-93E9-78CEA65A630B.jpegFF834C12-D383-4673-B016-1F040F4807E7.jpeg

Attachments

• 1AA7ECB4-BF3A-4398-864D-27EE8C84A1ED.jpeg
    1AA7ECB4-BF3A-4398-864D-27EE8C84A1ED.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DBF32834-7917-4BC8-8C60-BA0B44FCC745.jpeg
    DBF32834-7917-4BC8-8C60-BA0B44FCC745.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok, I get it. First was Thanksgiving, then Black Friday, now Cyber Monday. Know what that means,

TOMORROW IS BUMP TUESDAY. So get ready.

I’m going about this wrong. I’m the one retired, have all the time in the world. When you are ready, ring my bell.

BUMP ?????

Hit me you ugly pugger! I’ll give it a shot!

Gimme gimme!

Last edited: