• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Where we at here?

We are waiting on jyo567 to confirm he received the package four days ago yesterday, and post a picture of what he received with the text, "Who wants some?"

We're also waiting for Brent and Tom to post their reviews.

*** EDITED TO COMPENSATE FOR MY WATCH BEING OFF ***

JY received the package yesterday, and I'm guessing will have something posted soon.

I haven't had time to do the review yet because I was out of town last weekend, and I've been at work passed 8:00 every night so far this week. (f'ing stock market). :angry: I'll get my review done soon.

JY received the package yesterday, and I'm guessing will have something posted soon.

I haven't had time to do the review yet because I was out of town last weekend, and I've been at work passed 8:00 every night so far this week. (f'ing stock market). :angry: I'll get my review done soon.

Augh! My watch was off!

JY, I'm sorry for the mistake.

Hm. I hope everything is OK with JY: http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=741519

Since it is starting to appear that jyo567 is screwing us over in this pass, I will step back in on Monday, and get this rolling again. I was the one who sent this out to jy, so I will ante up with another set of sticks including one blinder. Again, I will give him until Monday to make this right, and then I will step back in. :angry:

Something may have happened to jy0567. Not sure what but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. No more poker room may have pushed him over the edge. :laugh:

Joe

Wait wait, he took this one and the PIF II at the same time and flaked on both?

That is really sad.

I am dying to get a chance at this and someone comes along and fugs it up.

Since it is starting to appear that jyo567 is screwing us over in this pass, I will step back in on Monday, and get this rolling again. I was the one who sent this out to jy, so I will ante up with another set of sticks including one blinder. Again, I will give him until Monday to make this right, and then I will step back in. :angry:

This is disappointing, if it comes to this.

Brent, you're a scholar and a gentleman for re-sending in this situation.

Okay, here is the update on this as I know it:

jy0567 sent a PM to Anthem offering to send him the Blind Review PIF sticks. Anthem contacted a few respected members to ask for their advice, and then contacted me. I have PM'd jy0567 and let him know to send either the cigars I sent him to Anthem, or to send some of this own. His choice. I will give jy0567 a few days to make good on his end, and if Anthem doesn't receive a package from him soon I will send a 5er to Anthem myself with a blind stick in it, to get this going again. I am willing to let this play out over the next few days, and then make my next move from there.

Please let me know if ANYONE has a problem with handling it this way, and we can try to work out a better arrangement. One way or another, Anthem will be the next person to receive sticks to reveiw, and I am putting my faith in him to get this moving back in the right direction.

jy0567 sent a PM to Anthem offering to send him the Blind Review PIF sticks. Anthem contacted a few respected members to ask for their advice, and then contacted me. I have PM'd jy0567 and let him know to send either the cigars I sent him to Anthem, or to send some of this own. His choice. I will give jy0567 a few days to make good on his end, and if Anthem doesn't receive a package from him soon I will send a 5er to Anthem myself with a blind stick in it, to get this going again. I am willing to let this play out over the next few days, and then make my next move from there.

Please let me know if ANYONE has a problem with handling it this way, and we can try to work out a better arrangement. One way or another, Anthem will be the next person to receive sticks to reveiw, and I am putting my faith in him to get this moving back in the right direction.

Sounds like a plan. Giving him a chance to make good is the best option, Anthem please keep us posted.

Sounds like a plan. Giving him a chance to make good is the best option, Anthem please keep us posted.

Dear Sirs,

I will keep you very well posted.

I have also offered to just send out my own 5er to restart the pass. I do not think it is right for Brent to have to loose twice on this. That siad, it would be my pleasure to soften the burden for a good brother and help my other brothers out.

Reguardless, I can promise this. If I do not get the sticks, there will still be a pass going out from me. If the dealine is the end of the week (for example) then you can bet the pass will open again on Saturday and I will be shipping out a 5 spot of premiums and a blind to keep us going. I would expect nothing less of the great brothers who are here. Only know it is my pleasure.

Much thanks,

Matthew

Brothers,

FREE CIGARS?

I have not yet gotten the package from Jamie, but I do know it is on the way.

I am going to be tied up after today, my thought is to do ahead with the pass now.

In the interest of keeping this moving, I will send out my stuff today.

Somebody give me a GIMME!

Received jy0567 end this morning. I'll post pics tonight.

Ashton VSG
Illusione cg:4
WOAN
601 Blue Torp
Hoyo de Tradicion ???? not sure what it is.

Thanks Jamie! Nice sticks.