• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

No explanation needed. If it helps, instead of receiving the PIF, I offer to be the next to send one out. Just trying to get to know you guys and be an active member of the group.

Great gesture, but the spirit of the pass is to receive a 5er and then ask who wants next and then send. Just jumping in to send takes away from the flow/obligation of the 2 members involved in the pass.

No worries, hang out for a bit and read read read, best way to get to know us. And definitely get in on the newbie sampler trade.

What the hell? If you just want to get this moving again send it my way. I don't get why this stalls sometimes. It's your baby, Steve, so whatever spins your propeller.

What the hell? If you just want to get this moving again send it my way. I don't get why this stalls sometimes. It's your baby, Steve, so whatever spins your propeller.

So Gurkha and Acids, it is!!!
I'll get these out in the next 24 hrs or so.

Yep. I hate when these things stall as well. Hopefully we keep the other pass moving as well.

Bump bumpity bump bump ...

Bump bump! Don't make post inappropriate videos, now. :)

I was originally planning to post "Gimmie Shelter" for the gimmie pun but decided that, given Leon's recent passing, this would be more tasteful. This song was playing in my head the day my son was born and always had special meaning to me.

Bump it to you, Leon.

Screw the pass, saw this and was amazed. I would vary the tempo more for expressive reasons but for sheer technical ability and arrangement this is hard to beat.

Here is a much better version. More expressive and better arrangement.

Sina reminds me of autistic spectrum disorder because of her lack of expression combined with excellent technical ability.

Ludwig would have liked this guy.