• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blood Oath Boubon

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
IMG_3425.PNG
I saw a bottle of Blood Oath pact 3 ont shelf earlier. Nice wooden box aged in Cab Sav barrels. Does anyone have any experience with this or know anything about it?

Interesting.

I had a bottle of Angel's Envy, aged in port barrels, that . . . underwhelmed. One of those "good, but I don't really like it much" reactions. Thought the pairing basically made it, well, not bourbon anymore. Not really.

For some reason, Cab seems like it'd be a better match. Might have to ask my local Spec's.

~Boar

Interesting.

I had a bottle of Angel's Envy, aged in port barrels, that . . . underwhelmed. One of those "good, but I don't really like it much" reactions. Thought the pairing basically made it, well, not bourbon anymore. Not really.

For some reason, Cab seems like it'd be a better match. Might have to ask my local Spec's.

~Boar

Agree, I'm not 100% certain about that either, and frankly for what the retailer wants, $120, I'd like to sample it first.

I had a bottle of the Glennfiddich Bourbon Barrel Reserve a while back. I had pretty much same feeling. It wasn't really Scotch or Bourbon but somewhere in between. When I want Scotch I want Scotch and when I want Bourbon I want Bourbon. Of course I still drank it. :)