• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Bonitas POS DIC06

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I recently picked up a couple boxes of Bolilicious Bolivar Bonitas that smelled like heaven when I cracked open one of the boxes. I let them sit for a few days, however every time I opened the wineador there was this little voice saying, “Smoke me!” Just to stop the little voice, I pulled one of the cigars out and headed outside to put fire to the foot.

The wrapper is a Rosado in color, not much by way of oil looking line fine grade sandpaper, with a patchwork vein running the length. It has a good weight, slight give when squeezed, and with the small cap opened up I get a perfect draw with sweet tobacco flavor.

Fire to the foot, the aroma of the smoke drifting up is fantastic, and with my first draw I get a really good white pepper spice in the medium strength smoke. Flavors are rich cocoa, toasted nuts, black licorice, and what seems like a not quite burnt caramel with a really clean finish on the palate that is lasting.

A whitish gray ash is forming in the good burn that holds well until tapped off. There’s a perfect draw coming through producing really rich smoke that is all Bolivaristic, delicious and hitting the palate just right. The finish is incredibly lasting on the palate, can’t help but smack my lips.

This was one incredibly good little smoke with good burn, perfect draw, rich flavors, and lasting finish. Unfortunately, I’m still hearing that little voice every single time I open the wineador, however now there’s two (one from each box), dagnabbit. Not sure what to do to stop them! It’s…driving me….crazy!! :laugh:

BOLIS!!

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

09-13-09BoliBonitas001.jpg

09-13-09BoliBonitas002.jpg

09-13-09BoliBonitas003.jpg

09-13-09BoliBonitas004.jpg

When I first looked at the title I didn't think box code when I saw POS ! :0 I think most Psychologists would agree that the best way to quite those voices would be to pack'em up and send them to me. :sign: :laugh:

Sounds like you got a real problem there, pardner! I had the same problem with Trini Reyes. Had to stop buying them.

Great review, though! :thumbs:

I hope you fare better than I did turning off the "whisperin' 'gar". :D

I'm sorry to bump an old thread, but... These are awesome! :thumbs:

I smoked today one from a box from -07 and the fullness and the long lasting ,strong flavors blew my mind. It's really a shame these were discontinued. Get them while you can (if you don't already have them).

:love: Bonitas :love: