• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bolivar Royal Corona

That was a pretty cool way to do a review. Looks like you hated that cigar....lol.... :D

That dog of yours is always laying dead lol

Beautiful cigar...although I prefer Bolivar Coronas Gigantes! One of the best. Have you tried it by the way>

No offense meant Greg, but I think I prefer the collage of pictures and nice write up that you normally do over this version.

That dog of yours is always laying dead lol

Beautiful cigar...although I prefer Bolivar Coronas Gigantes! One of the best. Have you tried it by the way>

I've had one Gigantes that was plugged all to hell from the get go.

No offense meant Greg, but I think I prefer the collage of pictures and nice write up that you normally do over this version.

Yeah, I've been playing around with Nero the past couple of reviews. Just not as thorough as a good 'ol written review. I like sitting with my laptop and writing (typing) as I smoke the cigar as it helps me capture my thoughts at that moment. I seem to really focus on the smoke more as well.

Interesting twist on reviews Greg!

My first experience with the BRC was one you're familiar with ;) And they have become one of the best CC's for me. A lot of others have been built up only to disappoint me... but these particular smokes along with the VR Famosos might be my favorites!