• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Just drank a bottle of Youngs Double Chocolate last night and thought it was quite good (especially with the Cafe Con Leche I smoked alongside). Still looking for it in cans but I will keep my eye out.

Just drank a bottle of Youngs Double Chocolate last night and thought it was quite good (especially with the Cafe Con Leche I smoked alongside). Still looking for it in cans but I will keep my eye out.

We have plenty of cans to be found in my area. Of the Youngs not the blvd.

Cans are the way to go with Youngs, at least in my experience. Although I'd love to find it on draft somewhere :love:

Just another thing to look forward to on the 14th. Gingerman typically has this on tap.

I really like the Southern Tier beers in general, and their chocolate ones are excellent.

I received a refund on the case I bought also. :whistling: Friday night I decided to open up a bottle to see what it was like. The single bottle I bought wasn't too bad, just a little tart. This one was sour as could be. I couldn't drink it. I put a stopper in it and left it in the fridge. I thought I might give it a try sunday until I sniffed it and it smelled like sour milk. I'll probably go through the bottles pretty quickly to see if any are tolerable. Julie at Boulevard said they would most likely continue to sour.

I received a refund on the case I bought also. :whistling: Friday night I decided to open up a bottle to see what it was like. The single bottle I bought wasn't too bad, just a little tart. This one was sour as could be. I couldn't drink it. I put a stopper in it and left it in the fridge. I thought I might give it a try sunday until I sniffed it and it smelled like sour milk. I'll probably go through the bottles pretty quickly to see if any are tolerable. Julie at Boulevard said they would most likely continue to sour.

My experience as well. My first bottle was ok, but then the next bottle was awful. I threw the rest away!