• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bug Report Thread?

What browser is everyone using? i found that chrome as issues but firefox works fine.

Is anyone else having issues again?

with chrome the bar with inserts and smiley's is missing while posting and I can't comment on users status.

I'm using FireFox and no issues. This may be a bug with Chrome. I'll look into it more...

I am using FireFox on the iMac and Mobile Safari and Tera on the iPad.

Everything seems to be ok from my end.

I've noticed the "join date" isn't shown with avitar any more. Is that by design, and going to stay that way? I think it is / was a good thing that quickly allowed a person to, in a sense, understand the posting person's position in the pecking order, and know what all they have been through while here. It gives a perspective of respect to the FOGs, which as you gain seniority here, you understand.

I'm on my mobile and the join dates are present. I wonder how many folks are having broblues' issue as well..

The New Skin on my iPad does not play well at all. My internet has been down, so I hope to update to iOS 5 this week, and give it another shot.
I will read back through this thread and re-list issues on the 1st post as needed.

Tim

Any way to get the mobile version to trigger while using a mobile device? It's a PITA to switch from the desktop theme to mobile, then mobile to desktop when I get on the computer.

My 3Gs automatically detects the mobile browser, and when on my MacBook Pro I automatically see the brown skin. ;)

Last I tried, I can not use the CP skin while on a mobile device.
I did just update to iOS 5 and still need to check it...

Tim

Last I tried, I can not use the CP skin while on a mobile device.
I did just update to iOS 5 and still need to check it...

Tim
On my iPhone 4 with iOS 5 the IP.Board app seems to come up with only the mobile skin. I can't find an option to change it to the CP skin. In IE8 all the skins work including the IP.Board mobile skin. In IE8 using the mobile skin the button at the bottom allows you to change back to one of the other skins. On the iPhone it just brings up the language option with only English.

Also in IE8 the full IP.Board skin shows member join date but the CP skin doesn't.

Join date has been added to the tan skin.

When commenting on a user's status, nothing happens until you refresh the screen. Then you get one comment for each time you pushed the button thinking it didn't work.

Chrome W7

When commenting on a user's status, nothing happens until you refresh the screen. Then you get one comment for each time you pushed the button thinking it didn't work.

Chrome W7

Happening again