• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Up early this morning for a nice cup of coffee and started the day with a Jose L. Piedra Conservas, not too bad. Once the sun was out in full force and had dried the grass a little, I started working on mowing the lawn. What a gorgeous morning with lots of sun and a nice breeze. I finished up around noon and headed in for a shower and some lunch. Afterwards I decided to relax out back and have a smoke I hadn’t tried yet. I received a Casa Fuente Belicoso Fino in my first pass from a generous BOTL (thank you Tom) and have been wanting to try it. I decided today was the day.

05-03-08Imported013.jpg

This was a beautiful cigar, and I loved the look of the band.

05-03-08Imported017.jpg

05-03-08Imported029.jpg

The wrapper was a dark oily brown cameroon that looked to have been meticulously made with a very nice tapered cap with good bunching in the foot. There was an oval shape to the cigar for some reason and had a very nice weight in the hand with just a slight give when squeezed.

05-03-08Imported019.jpg

05-03-08Imported020.jpg

I cut the tip of the head and pre-draw was sweet and somewhat buttery rich tobacco flavor. I couldn’t wait to put fire to it. I toasted the foot and had it lit in very short fashion.

05-03-08Imported024.jpg

05-03-08Imported033.jpg

05-03-08Imported036.jpg

Volumes of smoke flowed and was fantastic! Smooth with the perfect amount of spice in the nose when exhaling. Flavors of rich, buttery toast came through with very slight floral undertones. I found it to be a medium bodied smoke, teetering close on the edge of mild. The buttery toast continued on through the first third with slight hints of vanilla bean.

05-03-08Imported035.jpg

05-03-08Imported037.jpg

Continued here