• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBid is Da Debil!

stewa070

I used to be around here a lot - a LONG time ago. Back then I was in law school and a newlywed. Circa 2004! I stumbled back on this place and was instantly filled with nostalgia. My cigar collection is no more due to life getting in the way, but I'm back in the game boys. Which brings me to my point!

I'm not even sure cigarbid was around when I was first getting into this hobby. And Boveda? Holy crap what a time to be alive! In 2004 my coolidor was filled with climax beads and they were a pain in the ass to deal with. But this cigarbid crap is insane. I setup my account yesterday and I've won every single thing I've bid on. Which means I must be bidding too high right? I look up the prices online and bid accordingly low and still come up roses. I'm gonna have to settle more car wreck cases to fund this monkey!

So far I've got a 5er of Nica Libre torpedos for $11 and a 5er of Rocky Patel 1990s for $19. It gets worse. I'm meeting a random dude a couple towns over for a 100 count 5 Vegas Classic humidor with a handful of cigars in it, a Xikar lighter and cutter, a traveldor and electric humidifier for $100.

I need an intervention! Ooohh My Father's on sale! Gotta go

I know right. Who the hell even maintains that site anymore?! I screenshot it to my friends who made the top 8!

If you're looking for an intervention you've come to the wrong place. Can I interest you in some enabling instead?

Don't forget to look for Tatuaje! ;)

Tatuaje? Never tried them. I've already ordered the gear to build up a 60qt coolidor I've got laying around. I've got a 120 but I pretend I still need it for the beach

I haven't been on Cbid in over 10 years. Maybe it's time for me to go check it out again.

Went back on cigarbid for the first time in a few years last week. Yeah, spent too much...

The main thing I look for on cbid is Drew Estates. Maybe slow down on the cbid stuff. Pick up some Johnny-O! and wait for another of Jim's (Keystone-Raider) sales.

Jim aka Keystone is a vendor here and hell of a guy who supports the members and gives pretty good pricing. He'll offer up buys from time to time, or you can contact him for things. He pretty much does just boxes when shipping though and not fivers of this or that.

You can always arrange group buys once you've been here long enough again.

I gotcha. I'll creep on him and see what his next sale is gonna be.