• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

I checked the tracking.  Not sure why a priority mail package is taking this long to get here haha.  Government shutdown maybe. ???

I'm Not Sure Either.

Sorry For The Caps. Stupid Cell Phone Formatting.

It looks like there's been some progress.  The package is in Houston now.

20131011_114228_zps5d504905.jpg

Great classic selection of sticks! Now who wants some??

I'll take it, Chief!  Lets keep this a-rollin'!

Addy in profile.

chiefmd said:
Sounds good!

So...Are you all set? Do you need it confirmed?

I know its only been 3 days but this is the lack of communication that stalls these passes.  We're working hard to make that different.  Lets keep the lines of communication open!

chiefmd said:
Ill send it out today. Dont worry :)

Its not about worrying. And I'm also not trying to be a jerk about it.   Posting a response in a pass thread like "Sounds good!" And then leaving it at that is just bad communication.  Maybe I'm just being picky, maybe just my opinion.

I just hate to see these threads get stagnant. 

In either case, thanks, Chief, I'll be looking forward to it!

investandprosper said:
I think three days is a reasonable timeframe.

I think my point was more about the type of response and less about the time frame.  Had it been "Sounds good, I'll most likely get this out by the weekend." then that seems more reasonable to me.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being picky.  Anyway, not trying to make it into something its not.  Chief always keeps up his end of the deal.  Just don't want to see these threads bog down again.

PIF.jpg

Thanks, Chief!  Some tasty looking treats!

Now who wants next?

Let me know what you think about the cabal. Its a local boutique cigar.

chiefmd said:
Let me know what you think about the cabal. Its a local boutique cigar.

I will for sure.  I was gonna ask about that one.