• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

IMG_4454.JPG

Someone went completely overboard. Nathan, the selection is over the top. Thank you ever so much. It will be a tough one to match, but I can think I can do it for one lucky recipient.

Now who wants some!?!

Okay guys (and gal), time for me to bump this one again. Someone please take this one soon. In the next two weeks I need to pack up my big humidor and relocate it to our house in Harrisonburg. Our realtor doesn't want the humidor in the city house during the open house. And honestly I don't want people fucking with it while they tour the place.

So who wants some?

Okay guys (and gal), time for me to bump this one again. Someone please take this one soon. In the next two weeks I need to pack up my big humidor and relocate it to our house in Harrisonburg. Our realtor doesn't want the humidor in the city house during the open house. And honestly I don't want people fucking with it while they tour the place.

So who wants some?
Gimme, I'll bite.

Awesome Ceasar! Thanks you for stepping up. I'll put something in the mail this week.

Ok Bri.Thanks. I'll get this out the door tomorrow hopefully. PM addy.

C