• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Any idea whats going on with this? Checking the tracking, It only shows electronic info received.... Doesn't seem that post office even has it yet?

This time of the year, that isn't really that uncommon.  I know there were a few packages during the Secret Santa last year that did the same thing.  The USPS system shows a label was created, then the next entry is delivered.

I would say give it another day or so, remember the USPS was closed yesterday, and at least the one by my house closed early on Tuesday.

Package has arrived!!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11289]

Nice selection! Thanks.

So now the big question.....................
WHO'S NEXT??!?!!

Ill get it out this week. Ill send you your 5 back lol. Just kidding, thanks for the blind package very nice.

Sounds good, PM me your addy, I will try and get this out Friday weather permitting.

CMontoya79 said:
Sounds good, PM me your addy, I will try and get this out Friday weather permitting.
No hurry.  We're supposed to get a few inches of snow this weekend, early next week as well along with brutal cold and wind.  

Come on spring.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11406]

Dang, what a great collection of sticks.  3 in there I haven't had the chance to enjoy yet.   Thanks so much.

So, who wants some crusty old yard gars from the bottom of my cooler?    Please note, we are currently in the middle of a massive snow storm that is supposed to bring up to a foot of snow, and temps dropping into the negatives the rest of this week.   Might be a few days before I can get a package out the door.