• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigSid's "bomb" review contest... Part 2

CigSid

Love this place...
Yes, it is about time for a good contest...Part 2

How about a fiver of some amazing PRE-EMBARGO CUBAN CIGARS :) (to be announced in the next few days) These are some of the very best cigars in my collection.

One I can tell you about is the 1957 Montecristo No 1 that are just crazy good, that will be part of this package.

Here we go:

Many of you have received cigars from me. This is a contest for the best review of a cigar that I sent you.

If I have never sent you a cigar, or you smoked them all, you can still enter, but with a "Video Review" instead of a written review. Such as Jfields...

Reviews have to be labeled "CigSid's "bomb" contest (then your cigar here)

As usual, the winner will be determined by "like" votes.

Contest started yesterday, March 30st and ends April 14th at 11:59 PM EST.

Now lets see some reviews!!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Yes, it is about time for a good contest...

How about a fiver of some amazing PRE-EMBARGO CUBAN CIGARS :) (to be announced in the next few days) These are some of the very best cigars in my collection.

One I can tell you about is the 1957 Montecristo No 1 that are just crazy good, that will be part of this package.

Here we go:

Many of you have received cigars from me. This is a contest for the best review of a cigar that I sent you.

If I have never sent you a cigar, or you smoked them all, you can still enter, but with a "Video Review" instead of a written review.

Reviews have to be labeled "CigSid's "bomb" contest (then your cigar here)

As usual, the winner will be determined by "like" votes.

Contest ends March 31st at 11:59 PM EST.

Good luck!
I know I’ve held on to smokes you sent for a reason.

If a contestant has received a cigar from you can that contestant still submit a video review?

And here my beach bod isn’t close to being ready. I could always put my wife on camera, but she’s 7 months pregnant... hmm... have to come up with something new this time!

Where’s @Puros Locos when you need him. Lol

Never heard of it before.... Gift from a coworker
IMG_20180318_183219.jpg

Due to the lack of interest (zero reviews) this contest has been cancelled.

Stay tuned, it may be offered again soon...

Bad timing on my part....was going to pen something and submit on Saturday (no kidding).

Bill, thank you so much for the opportunity. I hope this comes around again, and I will for sure get with it long before the deadline.

Very much appreciated - !!!

I think you scared us all off with prizes that were too crazy nice!! :)

Agreed with everything BBS said! Thank you so much for the opportunity and I’ll be sure to come in well before deadline next time as well!!

Thanks for the comments!

As a heads up... this contest will begin the second week of April, and continue until the end of April.

If I were you, I would start penning some reviews so that when the contest begins (again) you can submit your reviews and be ahead of the game.